Buy DSIP Peptide Online
Product Name: DSIP
Appearance: Lyophilized White Powder
Purity: Above 98.00% +
Standard: Pharmaceutical Grade
Application Type: For Injection Usage
Storage: Store Lyophilized Protein at -20 °C
Stability: 2-3 Years
Supplying Form: Freeze-Dried Powder in Vial
Min Order: 10 vial
Buy DSIP Peptide Online
Product Name: DSIP; Delta-Sleep Inducing Peptide
Synonyms: Delta-Sleep Inducing Peptide; DSIP
CAS NO.: 62568-57-4
Molecular Formula: C35H49N10O18
Molar Mass: 928.8
Molecular weight: 847.84
Peptide purity: > 98.0%
Appearance: White lyophilized powder
DSIP Peptide Introduction:
Delta sleep-inducing peptide, abbreviated DSIP, is a neuropeptide that when infused into the
mesodiencephalic ventricle of recipient rabbits induces spindle and delta EEG activity and
reduced motor activities.
DSIP Peptide Application:
1) DSIP lowers basal corticotropin levels and blocks their release. DSIP also makes it easier for the body to release LH (luteinizing hormone). In addition, it makes it simpler for the body to release somatotrophin (and somatoliberin secretions) and to block the production of somatostatin.
2) DSIP help people to manage stress. In addition, it may have the power to alleviate the symptoms of hypothermia. It’s also known as an effective means of normalizing blood pressure and contractions which are myocardial.
3) DSIP offer anti-oxidant benefits, slow down cell damage.
4) DSIP help people fall asleep and stay asleep.
5) DSIP could be stacked with other peptides in order to create a well-rounded supplementation program.
6) DSIP have benefits as an analgesic in treatment of chronic pain, sometimes as an adjunct treatment.
DSIP Peptide Benefit:
1. DSIP (Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide) is utilized in order to help people fall asleep and stay asleep.
2. DSIP (Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide) may help people to manage stress. In addition, it may have the power to alleviate the symptoms of hypothermia.
3. DSIP lowers basal cortisol levels and blocks release of this negative hormone. It also makes it easier for the body to release LH (luteinizing hormone).
DSIP Peptide Administration:
Buy DSIP Peptide is a dried format, which means that you will need to reconstitute it yourself. When you
do so, you must use bacteriostatic water, as it is safe and sterile. Once you’ve diluted the
formula, you may inject it via a needle and syringe.we recommend that you speak with your doctor about how to inject this formula safely. It will be the key to enjoying the benefits of DSIP and minimizing the risk of side effects.