Buy Melanotan-1 Peptide Online
Product Name: Melanotan-1
Appearance: Lyophilized White Powder
Purity: Above 98.00% +
Standard: Pharmaceutical Grade
Application Type: For Injection Usage
Storage: Store Lyophilized Protein at -20 °C
Stability: 2-3 Years
Supplying Form: Freeze-Dried Powder in Vial
Min Order: 10 vial
Melanotan-1 Peptide Info:
Melanotan-1 Name: Melanotan-1 / Melanotan I
Melanotan-1 CAS No.: 75921-69-6
Melanotan-1 MF: C78H111N21O19
Melanotan-1 MW: 1646.845
Melanotan-1 Purity: 99% min
Melanotan-1 Appearance: White Lyophilized Powder
Melanotan-1 Storage: Stored desiccated below -18° C.
Upon reconstitution of the peptide it should be stored at 4° C between 2-21 days and for future use below -18° C.
Melanotan-1 Specification: 5mg/vial; 10mg/vial
Melanotan-1 Peptide Description:
Buy Melanotan-1 Peptide is a synthetic peptide variant of a peptide hormone, which called alpha Melanocyte stimulating hormone or MSH that is naturally produced in the body and is responsible for stimulating melanogenesis, and a peptide process for pigmentation of the skin
Melanotan-1 Peptide Application:
1) MT1 / Afamelanotideis is normal hormone which responsible for regulating the synthesis of melanin which is the natural skin pigment. It binds non-selectively to the melanocortin receptors.
2) MT1 / Afamelanotideis also influences the metabolism of fats, and sexual arousal as well as appetite, through the same receptors.
3) MT1 / Afamelanotideis binds selectively to the MC1R to set off a sequence of molecular signals which results in the production of eumelanin in the melanocytes.
This is a black or brown pigment which protects against ultraviolet light, and it is able to produce skin tanning without sun exposure by increasing the level of melanin production. so it can thus prevent the potentially cancerous effects of exposure to ultraviolet radiation in natural sunlight.
4) The molecule MT1 / Afamelanotideis has the great advantage of being far more stable, and thus has a longer half-life. It thus overcomes the problem with the therapeutic use of natural MSH, caused by its very short half life.
5) The molecule MT1 / Afamelanotideis is also about a thousand times as active as natural MSH.
Melanotan-1 Peptide Usage:
Both Melanotan-1 and Melanotan 2 are analogs of the peptide hormone alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone (α -MSH) that tend to induce skin tanning. Unlike Melanotan 1, Melanotan 2 has been shown to have aphrodisiac properties, the additional effect of increasing libido. Melanotan-1 is a non selective agonist of the melanocortin receptors (MC1R, MC3-5R). As an analogue of α -MSH, its mechanism of action is biomimicry of the natural mammalian tanning process.